Re: X.org and A1200 AGA Graphics

John Klos wrote:

> #      link  WSTEST/netbsd
> /usr/current/src/../tools/bin/m68k--netbsdelf-ld -Map netbsd.map --cref
> -n -Ttext 0 -e start -X -o netbsd ${SYSTEM_OBJ:[@]:Nswapnetbsd.o}
> ${EXTRA_OBJ} vers.o swapnetbsd.o
/usr/current/src/../tools/bin/m68k--netbsdelf-ld:
> amidisplaycc.o: in function `amidisplaycc_attach':
/usr/current/src/sys/arch/amiga/dev/amidisplaycc.c:475:
> undefined reference to `wsemuldisplaydevprint'
> [...]

You are not linking with any files from sys/dev/wscons, which probably means
that a reference to "wsdisplay" is missing.

> BTW - what is "wsdisplay0     at amidisplaycc0 console ?" for, if not
> for wscons?

True, but did you also include these lines (I didn't spot them in your diff)
?

wsdisplay0      at wsemuldisplaydev? console 1
wsdisplay*      at wsemuldisplaydev? console ?
pseudo-device   wsfont                  # wsfont(4) dynamic font loading
support
pseudo-device   wsmux                   # mouse & keyboard multiplexor

--
Frank Wille