Re: X.org and A1200 AGA Graphics

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 at 00:51, Roc Vallès <vallesroc%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Xorg confirmed working with your kernel.

Most excellent! (just a note that while I built it, all the code
changes are down to Jukka :)

> I needed this @ /etc/X11/xorg.conf:
>
> Section "InputDevice"
>         Identifier "Keyboard0"
>         Driver "kbd"
>         Option "Protocol" "wskbd"
>         Option "Device" "/dev/wskbd0"
> EndSection
>
> Hoping this can get approved for 9.3, if a 9.3 happens before 10.

Carlos seems to have hit some IDE timeout issues running the kernel,
which while I think are completely unrelated, I'm going to hold off
requesting a pullup to netbsd-9 until we confirm.

On a related note, I think we're at the point where NetBSD/amiga
should probably default to a GENERIC with WSCONS enabled, and X11
should default to expecting a wskbd (but will send a new email for
that to avoid munging everything together into one thread :)

David