Re: X.org and A1200 AGA Graphics

On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 at 08:21, Roc Vallès <vallesroc%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I'd love to test this :)
>
> Wouldn't it help to provide a patch against 9.2's source tree? Or a
> kernel binary. Testing would be this much easier.

I would expect that a -current kernel booted on a NetBSD-9 install
would likely run the netbsd-9 wsfb X11 server via amidisplaycc. Worth
a quick try :)  https://man.netbsd.org/amiga/amidisplaycc.4

(Just for anyone not already aware) - You can download the latest
build for current and supported NetBSD branches from
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/ - netbsd-HEAD is the very latest current
source, and netbsd-9 would be the current state of what will become
NetBSD 9.3.

David