Port-alpha archive

Re: XFree86 on Digital PWS600au

Xdecnetbsd is afaik only good for (turbochannel?) framebuffer devices,
usually named P***. maybe your old card falls under this supported
models. do you use arm or alphabios? this might also make a difference.

its like falling out of a long sleep again, as you can see there is not
much action on this list