Re: gcc10 with Ada support added to wip

After uninstalling math/isl I was able to build lang/gcc6-aux without
any problems. If isl is causing trouble with this package, perhaps
there is a switch to disable it, I don't know.

wip/gcc10-aux failed the same way though. I will rerun it wit
PKG_DEBUG_LEVEL=1, as Alistair suggested.

Chavdar

--
----