Re: devel/clion-bin update, how to proceed?

Op 16-09-2021 om 23:26 schreef Greg Troxel:

looks like it got updated.

If you are inclined, for the next one, ask for access to pkgsrc-wip
which is a very  low friction way for others to get access to the
updated package, to run, to review, to tweak.

Hi Greg,

Indeed, I just received an email from gnats. Lovely to see.

Regarding pkgsrc-wip, the linter complained that a package that is already in "regular" pkgsrc cannot be in -wip (with the same name). For new packages I can try -wip, but this was an update for an existing package. Or is that possible as well?

Remy