devel/clion-bin update, how to proceed?

Hello all,

I've been using NetBSD recently and noticed that the package devel/clion-bin was out of date (2018 version). I've tried to make a new version, as best as I could figure out with the pkgsrc documentation. This works on my machine, and I've submitted it here: https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=56373

However, I have not seen an update to the bugreport in a while, and I was wondering if it was submitted correctly and what the next steps are. This might be my unfamiliarity with the processes that go along with pkgsrc, so I'm looking for some guidance on what to do next.

Best regards,
Remy