Re: devel/clion-bin update, how to proceed?

17.09.2021 07:55:59 Remy van Elst <relst%relst.nl@localhost>:

> Regarding pkgsrc-wip, the linter complained that a package that is already in "regular" pkgsrc cannot be in -wip (with the same name).

Hello Remy,

Could you please post the exact message that you got from the linter? I'm assuming you mean pkglint, and I doubt that pkglint has this check at all. As you noticed yourself, that warning doesn't make sense, since updating a package is a perfectly valid use case for pkgsrc-wip.

Roland