Re: elinks upgrade request

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020, Mayuresh wrote:

On Sun, Jun 07, 2020 at 04:26:32PM +0000, nia wrote:
I've been tempted to drop elinks for a while and point people at
links instead, since it seems to be in a much better state.

As of I tried several of them (links, I guess there was a different
links2, lynx, w3m, elinks etc.) several years back only elinks was meeting
my requirements (defining keybindings, opening tabs over socket and so on,
besides nice rendering).

I tried them all for something (I can't remember, maybe it was for my
comcast gateway or for sourceforge) and elinks was the only one that
actually rendered for me. Most of the others were probably printing
white-on-white or nothing at all.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee