Re: Firefox and the broken about:login, a temporary workaround

On Sat 11 Apr 2020 at 20:58:37 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> In my profile, the file "logins.json" contains many many more, but they
> are not shown, and as far as I can tell, also not used when I go to the
> related websites.

This may have been caused by adding a new login before using the
workaround to get the old Saved Logins dialog. When I copied a working
set of { key4.db, logins.json } from a working firefox 69 profile into a
filefox 74 profile, it worked. So some care is definitely needed,
especially since there seems to be no way to export/import this
information in a more transparent way.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on