Re: mail/cyrus-imapd - maintainer?

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:32 PM Matthias Petermann <mp%petermann-it.de@localhost> wrote:
> Long story short - I would be willing to help with porting and testing;
> have not yet had so much experience with pkgsrc. In the existing cyrus
> imap pkgsrc makefiles, pkgsrc-users is specified as maintainer. Can
> someone tell me who actually did the porting? Anyone already working on
> porting Cyrus imap 3.x?

If you are willing to take a stab at an update, get an account on
pkgsrc-wip (if you do not have one already) and add it there as
wip/cyrus-imapd. Feel free to commit early and often (it does not have
to be complete, or even build fully) but do leave a TODO file
detailing what is missing.

If you get stuck, you can ask on this list. I find that having the
incomplete package in wip, it is easier to test and fix than with an
awkward email attachment.

--
Benny