Re: mail/cyrus-imapd - maintainer?

Hello NetBSD friends,

On 15.01.20 11:06, Benny Siegert wrote:
If you are willing to take a stab at an update, get an account on
pkgsrc-wip (if you do not have one already) and add it there as
wip/cyrus-imapd. Feel free to commit early and often (it does not have
to be complete, or even build fully) but do leave a TODO file
detailing what is missing.

If you get stuck, you can ask on this list. I find that having the
incomplete package in wip, it is easier to test and fix than with an
awkward email attachment.

Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to pkgsrc. Pkgsrc-wip is a great thing and a motivation to stay tuned. In the meantime I have checked in a working version of cyrus-imapd30 and I am already using it productively. Anyone looking for a mail server with an integrated calendar (CalDAV) and address book (CardDAV) is welcome to test and improve the pkg. I am also happy to help with questions about setup. For me, Cyrus IMAP 3.0.13 runs together with Postfix as MTA and OpenLDAP / Saslauthd for authentication.

Best wishes
Matthias