Re: x11 clashes of base and pkg [Was Re: Confusing versioning scheme of freetyp2?]

On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 06:22:21PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 07:48:55AM -0400, Ian D. Leroux wrote:
> > I'm building graphics/gimp right now and will report back after that completes.
>
> My gimp build now went past the trouble point mentioned in the mail
> before. I have no idea what changed since my last attempt.

For some reason I had to reinstall NetBSD and build packages again.

Now I have run into this bug once again:

  - Error: missing dependency fontconfig >= 2.12.4

I am using base x11.

Last time this issue occurred, it went away automatically later and it's
not clear to me how.

I'll share more details (please advise) if someone could take a look.

Mayuresh