Re: pkg_comp 2.0 is here

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Julio Merino <julio%meroh.net@localhost> wrote:
[...]
> You should also check out pkgtools/pkg_comp-cron if you would like to
> keep your packages up-to-date on a periodic basis, as I like to do. I
> intend to publish a tutorial on this topic soon, both for NetBSD and
> for macOS (which are the two platforms I most care about for this
> tool), so if you can't make your way through the manual pages, don't
> despair yet.

The promised tutorial for NetBSD can be found here:

    http://julio.meroh.net/2017/02/pkg_comp-2.0-tutorial-netbsd.html

Hopefully this makes things a bit easier to deal with for now!

PS: Apologies for the duplicate emails from me yesterday. I sent the
first one as HTML by mistake and thought it would be rejected... but I
see now that it made its way through the email archives...

--
Julio Merino -- http://julio.meroh.net/