Re: Imake on Solaris 11.2/sparc

On 13.07.16 13:57, Jörn Clausen wrote:
I just started using pkgsrc on Solaris 11.2/sparc. I have problems
compiling packages that use Imake, e.g. xdu or xv.

Linking fails with

ld: fatal: /usr/lib/ld/map.noexdata: 29: error: SPARC Procedure Linkage
Table (PLT) must remain executable

FWIW: After replacing tradcpp with cpp from GCC 4.7.5 in devel/imake, I can compile the problematic packages. I checked on Solaris/i86, that compilation there still works. I see some (more) errors and warnings while building the packages, but they were quite noisy before anyway.

--
Jörn Clausen
Plattformen & Serverdienste

Universität Bielefeld