Re: HEADS-UP: PHP module configuration change - enabled on installation

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016, Jaromír Dole?ek wrote:

Hello,
The new system was tested with PHP 5.5 and PHP 5.6.

Enjoy and let me know if there are some problems.
- with lang/php56 I had to disable converters/php-recode otherwise php is core dumping. This happened on different systems (e.g. NetBSD 6.1_STABLE/amd64, Solaris 11/sparc).

- print/php-pdflib misses pdf.ini
pkg_create: lstat failed for file share/examples/php/pdf.ini: No such file or directory

Best regards,
Uwe