Re: Recent phonon-backend-gstreamer failing to build on current amd64

On 2015-12-05 12:45, Dave Tyson wrote:
After it failed building today I had a look in the source tree and noted your update. I cvs updated in the phonon-backend-gstreamer directory which pulled in a patch etc. and did a make clean install. But it still failed as per my
mail.

Do I have to update and rebuild gstreamer1 etc? (Would like to avoid this as it takes ages to rebuild packages dependent on it) or is there a dirty hack.
I had already found the gstconfig.h file in the work directory for
gstreamer-1.0 and copied where I thought it should be - in /usr/pkg/include..
to no avail.

Do you have a gstconfig.h in /usr/pkg/lib/gstreamer-1.0/include/gst/ ?

Once you've run make in phonon-backend-gstreamer what does the PKG_GSTREAMER_CFLAGS line in work.x86_64/phonon-backend-gstreamer-4.8.2/_build/CMakeCache.txt say?

cheers
mark