Re: doc/guide and tex-jadetex

On 2015-12-05 21:31, Richard PALO wrote:
Just tried to build the docs in guide after a reasonably fresh install
and (on SunOS 5.11)
I get an error to the tune of 'jadetex.fmt' being missing...

Not being able to find it explicitly in any PLIST, I installed
teTeX-texmf and it consequently built okay.

teTeX-texmf seems a bit heavy for only jade, so any ideas on how to
perhaps update tex-jadetex to pull
in the correct dependency?

I can't see why tex-jadetex wouldn't create the format file. Could you happen to send me the build log so I can see what, if any, errors are reported prior to the jadetex.fmt missing?

cheers
mark