On-going issues with cups-2.0.3

I'm still fighting with CUPS!

I suspect my current problem is more a result of ingornace of cups, and probably not a problem with the package itself...

After some hair-pulling, I figured out that I needed to install the print/cups-filters package as well as print/cups itself.

Unfortunately, I'm getting the following error in my /var/log/cups/error_log

D [17/Jun/2015:09:27:04 +0800] [Job 16] Can't use 'defined(@array)' (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?) at /usr/pkg/libexec/cups/filter/foomatic-rip-hplip line 1658.

I'm not a perl programmer so I really have no idea how to fix this problem. But it certainly doesn't look like "omit the defined()" is going to fix things.

Any clues? (If it matters, I'm also running a just-reinstalled perl-5.22, from yesterday's pkgsrc.)

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |