Re: Problem with print/cups (2.0.2, not 1.5nb12)

OK, problem solved (with some helpful prodding from wiz@)

It seems that buried in cups's error log file was the notation

E [17/Jun/2015:07:12:52 +0800] Directory "/usr/pkg/libexec/cups/cgi-bin" has insecure permissions (040775/uid=0/gid=0).

And sure enough, if I remove group-write access from the cgi-bin directory, everything starts to work.

Perhaps the package installation should set permissions correctly on this directory? :)

Anyway, looks like it works now.