Re: How to perform a conservative package upgrade with pkgsrc?

On Fri 11 Jul 2014 at 12:25:54 +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 12:19:27PM +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> > I think that's a bad example, because at the moment nobody wants to have
> > the latest Firefox...
>
> What's wrong with it?

The new "Australis" interface.

A quote: "A few days back, Chrome wannabe Mk.29 was released unto the
public, coming with the failing Australis interface and more candy story
confections that transform the normal user into a single-tab gibbering
moron, under the pretext of exciting new ways to use the Web, as if the
pr0n is something mysterious and hard to grasp to begin with."
(from http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/firefox-29-sucks.html)

Google for "Firefox 29 sucks" or similar phrases to find more people who
absolutely detest it.

> Martin
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'