Re: startx doesn't start: can't find screens

On 06/20/14 21:04, Thomas Mueller wrote:
I haven't built X on NetBSD-current/6.99.44-i386 but see the text terminal
looks better than with amd64; I see a mouse pointer/cursor.
Do you have a mouse cursor on the text terminal? That isn't work with X in NetBSD, I think. It is a other thing then in FreeBSD.

Please, check that doesn't run the wsmoused-daemon.

Best regards
Thomas