Re: Binary packages (again)

2012/6/5 David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>:

> Apologies - that comment was a brain glitch on my part - I was
> expecting to see the full list of package categories there.

Usually i for myself keep pkgsrc-current updated by cvs and compile
packages from sources.

Latest release of netbsd is netbsd 5.1.2
Shouldn't be at least a couple of folder

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/5.1.2
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/i386/5.1.2

for the major architectures?
Shouldn't be as simple as doing pkg_add 'package' in order to have
'package' fetched and installed?

kind regards
Luca
--
"tempo" e "voglia" sono sinonimi nel 90% dei casi
http://www.sironi.tk