Re: Newer Apache/Python/PHP/SUSE

From: Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>, Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012
11:41:30 +0900 (JST)

> Hi,
>
> From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>, Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012
> 11:11:28 +0900
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anyone is working on following packages?
>>   Apache-2.4
>>   Python-3.2
>>   PHP-5.4
>>   SUSE-12.1
>
> I have a plan to make www/apache24.
> But if someone has interest on apache24, please make the package.
> In this weekend, my machines are occupied by other work.

Hi,

I have just imported apache-2.4.1 as www/apache24.
I am not heavy user of Apache httpd, and the package is not tested well yet.

If you find problems, please post to the list or send PR.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3