Re: wip/libreoffice or misc/openoffice?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 03:51:55PM -0000, David Lord wrote:
> Some sites require confirmation of accepting licence before
> download starts, some others have been parked and there is

Some packages (I think openjdk) handle it beautifully with a message
asking you to download from a given URL.

If the download MUST be interactive above should be adopted by pkgsrc.

For non interactive downloads, why have those sites that don't allow non
interactive download in mirror list anyway?  Achieves nothing.

Mayuresh.