Re: wip/libreoffice or misc/openoffice?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 04:05:24PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> My impression is, pkg tools download "up-to" the size declared in package
> information. Hence the size matches. The initial part becomes html perhaps
> because some "choose-mirror" dialog might be followed by actual file on
> the same http request - just a guess.
>
> Last time I faced this issue, I logged a PR. However the maintainers were
> not able to reproduce the issue. So they closed it. May be the mirror
> selection is so dynamic that not everyone and not every time is one likely
> to face the issue.

If you have download problems, try setting FAILOVER_FETCH:
# make help topic=FAILOVER_FETCH
===> mk/defaults/mk.conf (keywords: FAILOVER_FETCH):
#FAILOVER_FETCH=
# Perform a checksum at "make fetch" time.  If the checksum doesn't
# match the stored value, try to retrieve the file from the next site
# in the list
# Possible:  defined, not defined
# Default: not defined

Hope this helps,