Re: Fwd: 'C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check' while making sysutils/py-notify

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Thomas Klausner <>
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 06:37:46PM +0200, Xianwen Chen wrote:
>> The problem was created by lang/gcc34 package, which overwrite at
>> least /usr/bin/gcc and /usr/bin/cpp.
> To what did you set PREFIX?
> (Setting it to /usr is not a good idea.)
>  Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I haven't yet changed any setting on PREFIX.

If it wasn't a bug of lang/gcc34, then PREFIX was altered by
.wip/pdftk. Because in my case, lang/gcc34 was pulled by wip/pdftk:

I'm not familiar with Makefile. It seems that the Makefile doesn't
change PREFIX.
Is there some other file which may change PREFIX?