Re: Fwd: 'C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check' while making sysutils/py-notify

> Were did you get /lib/cpp from?
> It is not a binary shipped with NetBSD (where cpp is /usr/bin/cpp).
>
> Martin

Thanks Martin!

I had a look and it turned out /usr/bin/cpp was pointing to
/usr/pkg/gcc34, though I have removed gcc34 earlier yesterday. I
removed /usr/bin/cpp and reinstalled comp.tgz. However, /usr/bin/cpp
didn't show up. Is it contained in some other package?

Xianwen