Re: Fwd: sound problem with firefox 3.6

adobe-flash-plugin10.1 version  needs newer linux emulation, which is
currently not present in 5.x.
How you updated flash ?

2011/3/6 iquiw <iku.iwasa%gmail.com@localhost>
Hi,

Flash sound works for me. I'm using
 - adobe-flash-plugin10.1
 - libflashsupport-pulse
 - pulseaudio (with module-native-protocol-tcp)

I have no idea whether libflashsupport works or not.