Re: Fwd: sound problem with firefox 3.6

Can you google street view on maps without flash plugin 10. ?
To do this, the first thing is to install flash 10.

The problem of the maps I do not care. It was just to give you more information.

I try to uninstall

2011/3/4 Ian D. Leroux <idleroux%fastmail.fm@localhost>
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:47 +0100, "Ulisse Agresti" <lss.grs%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
> if you do not install adobe-plugin does not see the maps.

Then something is badly misconfigured.  I regularly use google maps on
machines that have never seen a flash plugin.

> ps-ax output appears when you open video youtube.

All 8 npviewer.bin processes at once?

At this point, I really have no clue as to what is going on (perhaps
several things at once).  If it were me, I'd try removing all the linux
emulation and flash plugin stuff and check that firefox on its own works
properly (including displaying google maps) without any plugins, and
only then worry about flash.

Ian Leroux