Re: How to set individual package options?

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 02:53:02 +0000
"Thomas Mueller" <> wrote:

> I've been reading through the pkgsrc guide but couldn't find how to set
> build options for the various packages.

        You set them in mk.conf as

PKG_OPTIONS.mplayer=-arts -esound -nas -pulseaudio

        The - being used to turn off default options.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun
You lose and Bill collects.                 |