Re: Reviving wip/jdk15

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:48:12 +0100
Francois Tigeot <> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 01:20:21AM +0200, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
> >
> > For importing *new* projects it is recomended to use the following.
> >
> >    cd /usr/pkgsrc/wip/your-projects
> >    ../
> Ok. Of course, I will probably not need it in this case.
> I'm more worried about correctly undeleting things first. Some of the

        Don't worry about it - treat it as a new addition (ie. use and CVS will be happy enough.

> documentation on CVS I've found talk about directly manipulating RCS
> files in the repository, which seem a bit extreme to my tastes.

        Not just extreme, but also impossible to anyone without direct
write access to the repository.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun
You lose and Bill collects.                 |