Re: How to set individual package options?

> On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 02:53:02 +0000
> "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724%bellsouth.net@localhost> wrote:

> > I've been reading through the pkgsrc guide but couldn't find how to set
> > build options for the various packages.

>     You set them in mk.conf as

> PKG_OPTIONS.<package>=<options>

> eg.

> PKG_OPTIONS.mplayer=-arts -esound -nas -pulseaudio
> PKG_OPTIONS.ffmpeg=faac

>     The - being used to turn off default options.

> --
> Steve O'Hara-Smith

Thanks for help, now the question is how to find the build options.

make show-options ,

but what if the package is not part of the options framework?

And then, how do I find all the dependencies and their build options?

It would be good to have a list of all possibly useful make targets, like is
there a "make show-depends"?  How to produce such a list?

I could not find options for individual packages in
/usr/pkgsrc/mk/defaults/mk.conf

Tom