pkgsrc quarterly vs. current?

Thanks for responses, I don't need to quote all.

I think I prefer to go with pkgsrc-current as opposed to quarterly but am
surely not going to update every day.  Building or upgrading a lot of packages
would take much more than one day; I might start a big build just before
bedtime or when I plan to be away for several hours.

I never ran NetBSD-current but figure it would be quite experimental, more so
than pkgsrc-current; I am tempted because NetBSD through 5.1_RC3 has not been
able to mount my Linux ext2fs partition.

Tom