Re: Checksum SHA1 mismatch for tex-helvetic-2009/helvetic.tar.xz

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:04:40 +0900, George Georgalis
<george%galis.org@localhost> wrote:

On Sun 26 Sep 2010 at 06:17:23 PM -0700, George Georgalis wrote:
I've been getting checksum errors today for fonts/tex-helvetic
any idea why? pkgsrc-2010Q2

most (all the ones I checked) of the packages with tex in the name
are failing checksum?

texlive distfiles are replaced after 2010Q2 out.

Set FAILOVER_FETCH on /etc/mk.conf, and you can skip checksum mismatch files
and try to fetch from the next sites from MASTER_SITES.
It result in fetch from MASTER_SITE_BACKUP, and it will be succeeded.

Or you can use followings, and fetch from the site first instead of
MASTER_SITES.
MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE=ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/distfiles/
(or somewhere else that you are using as MASTER_SITE_BACKUP)

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost