OpenConnect ( Cisco AnyConnect VPN client) for NetBSD

Dear all,

After several months spent away from NetBSD, and in preparation for
running it on my future laptop, I did a trivial pkgsrc port of
OpenConnect (open source Cisco AnyConnect VPNC client).  It is
temporarily available at

To use it, run, as root:
openconnect --script /usr/pkg/etc/openconnect/vpnc-client

I am not a pkgsrc/system developer, so some fixes to the Makefile and
patches are definitely needed (notably, the patch is missing the
relevant #if defined's).  I hope after fixes the package could
eventually find its way to the repositories.