Re: mbone/beacon caveat (PERL5_PACKLIST)

On Mar 13, 2010, at 3:15 AM, OBATA Akio wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 06:19:16 +0900, Fredrik Pettai <> wrote:

So my question is if this can be fixed with some Makefile foo?
I mean, either install the package to vendor_perl directory tree, or
make PERL5_PACKFILE look in site_perl directory tree instead.
(Whatever make the perl mongers happy...)

All packages from pkgsrc should be installed in vendor_perl
(and for beacon-1.1.0, it seems that patch-aa doing so).

Ah, overlooked that then I removed the non-working patches.
Thanks for the pointer!