Re: mbone/beacon caveat (PERL5_PACKLIST)

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 06:19:16 +0900, Fredrik Pettai <>

So my question is if this can be fixed with some Makefile foo?
I mean, either install the package to vendor_perl directory tree, or
make PERL5_PACKFILE look in site_perl directory tree instead.
(Whatever make the perl mongers happy...)

All packages from pkgsrc should be installed in vendor_perl
(and for beacon-1.1.0, it seems that patch-aa doing so).

"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio /