Re: using totem with youtube plugin

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, Matthias Drochner wrote:

> The jpeg plugin I mentioned isn't listed there.
> (I don't think it is useful to install all of such a
> meta-pkg. This pulls in a lot of dependencies, and
> some can have side effects, eg sound server daemons
> starting up automatically.)

I should have mentioned I installed it and the png plugin separately
first. That didn't work and then I realized a meta package exists.

Note my logging shows no codec errors.

I added some debugging to track down what functions are failing and
appears to be in gobject. I am going to file a bug report with totem
about it.  I have problems on two different NetBSD 5 systems with
different packages installed. (One is amd64 and one is i386.)