Re: using totem with youtube plugin

Now I installed all of

No noticable change. has the totem --debug and ktrace

I ran totem --debug. The Youtube was selected already in the right side
dropdown. I typed "bsd" in the search field and pressed "Find". Several
video names were displayed in the list all with Red X icons. I closed
around 10 pop-ups that all said same thing:

  Error Looking Up Video URI
  Operation not supported

(I don't see this error in the kdump.)

If anyone can look at that output I'd appreciate it. I am still looking
through the 11 MB file ...