Re: gnash requires boost version 1.6 because...

I have obtained pkgsrc "D2009." sources and then, run "pkg_rolling-replace -rsuv"

It has updated all outdated packages - of course it took a long time!

And then, i noticed that gnash requires a shared library that is missing in newest version of boost-libs (which was available in previous versions)

Shared object "" not found

That's all.