Re: gnash requires boost version 1.6 because...

Hello!

I have obtained pkgsrc "D2009.11.26.22.00.00" sources and then, run "pkg_rolling-replace -rsuv"

It has updated all outdated packages - of course it took a long time!

And then, i noticed that gnash requires a shared library that is missing in newest version of boost-libs (which was available in previous versions)

Shared object "libboost_thread-mt-d.so" not found

See: http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=42395

That's all.

Regards,
Cem