Re: Does firefox 3.5 on netbsd-4/i386 work?

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:55:46 +1100
Simon Burge <simonb%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> Does the existance of cairo and pango in these traces point to general
> X/fontish related problems?

I'm guessing current cairo and pango releases don't get much testing
with XFree86 (with old fontconfig and freetype2 in particular).
The first crash was due to assertion failure in cairo:
assertion "hash_table->live_entries == 0" failed: file "cairo-hash.c",
line 199, function "_cairo_hash_table_destroy"

netbsd-4 is still supposed to be supported, so please open a PR.
I'll see if I can reproduce the problem in qemu.

-Tobias