Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 4.0 / pkgsrc-2009Q2

I've uploaded the results of a rebuild of pkgsrc-2009Q2 done on
NetBSD/macppc 4.0 to

This directory tree now contains a total of 8.3GB of packages for
a total of 7595 packages.

The most recent update was built from sources updated Aug 3, 2009.

Since we only keep at most two complete sets of binary packages
per arch/os/os-version, the 2008Q4 packages will be deleted

The build was done on a machine running 5.0.  For the packages
which are not architecture-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other powerpc

- Håvard