lang/mzscheme is not only for the platforms specified in Makefile

Hello!

Recently I tried to install mzscheme on my linux via pkgsrc and found this:

$ cd /usr/pkgsrc/lang/mzscheme
avl@ikemefuna:/usr/pkgsrc/lang/mzscheme$ sudo bmake
ERROR: This package is only available for these platforms:
NetBSD-*-i386 Linux-*-i386 SunOS-*-*.
ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: mzscheme-360 is not available for Linux-2.6.28-x86_64
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/mzscheme
$ grep ONLY Makefile
ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM=      NetBSD-*-i386
ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM+=     Linux-*-i386
ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM+=     SunOS-*-*
$ uname -a
Linux ikemefuna 2.6.28-11-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 17 01:58:03
UTC 2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux

But it is compiled just fine on my amd64 ubuntu linux:

$ sudo bmake ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM= package install clean
=> Registering installation for mzscheme-360
===> Building binary package for mzscheme-360
=> Creating binary package /usr/pkgsrc/packages/All/mzscheme-360.tgz
===> Cleaning for mzscheme-360

So, maybe the line
ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM+=     Linux-*-x86_64
just should be added to Makefile?

I tried to run Paul Graham's Arc using mzscheme compiled this way and
it worked fine.

More than this. I got mzscheme compiled even under amd64 NetBSD but I
had to replace the libffi library included in mzscheme tarball with
the one from devel/libffi but it took me to do some hacks.

Maybe I'll try to make things up and create a patch so that mzscheme
would be available under amd64 NetBSD as well but Linux's version is
working right now.

Alexey Lebedev.