Re: SPARC Solaris 10 10/08 and pkgsrc-2008Q4

* On 2009-01-24 at 13:54 GMT, Piotr Adamus wrote:

> thank you. The problem I keep having now (regardless of using Sun
> Studio or gcc) is that errer message:
> bmake : (cr) failed
> It seem that cr (is it some program?) doesn't exist on solaris 10.
> That's why the end of the compilation is not finished. Strange.

Most likely explanation is that you do not have all the pre-requisite
packages installed - please check you have all those listed in

If that doesn't help, please show the bootstrap line you are using, along
with any relevant environment settings (CC/CFLAGS/PATH etc).

There are no known issues with 2008Q4 bootstrap on Solaris 10.

Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project