SPARC Solaris 10 10/08 and pkgsrc-2008Q4

Dear users,

did anyone manage to compile any programs from pkgsrc under Solaris 10 10/08 SPARC? I can at this moment bootstrap (using both Sun Studio [the newest] and gcc from Solaris installation) but when it comes to compile any other programs (like pkgfind) there is I think some mistake with bmake. It reports "bmake: failed (cr) ...".

Perhaps there is a problem with my mk.conf but anyway if someone could report if pkgsrc-2008Q4 is buildable for Solaris SPARC 10 10/08, paste here mk.conf and tell what compiler is using I really would appreciate it.

Thank you for any feedback,

With kind regards,

Piotr