Re: devel/gtexinfo-4.12 fails under Linux (unprivileged)

> > > (Side note: I sure
> > > wish the package names and package directories had same name.)
> > Me too. Leading "g" perhaps means GNU?
>
> I agree. I don't see the problem here though:
> # pwd
> /usr/pkgsrc/devel/gtexinfo
> # make show-var VARNAME=PKGNAME
> gtexinfo-4.12nb1

Sorry -- I was actually referring to print/teTeX3-bin and teTeX-bin.
Because it has two different names, the MESSAGE shouldn't just mention
one of them -- because if you search for binary package for "teTeX3-bin"
it won't be found since it is the wrong name.