Re: devel/gtexinfo-4.12 fails under Linux (unprivileged)

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 03:27:12PM +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
> The attached patch works for me both under Linux and NetBSD.

Committed, thanks. When changing the PLIST, PKGREVISION usually needs
to be bumped as well.

> > A MESSAGE can be added to suggest installing print/teTeX3-bin or teTeX-bin
> > package for PDF support (using pdftex or pdflatex).
> may be

I added a message as well.

> > (Side note: I sure
> > wish the package names and package directories had same name.)
> Me too. Leading "g" perhaps means GNU?

I agree. I don't see the problem here though:
# pwd
/usr/pkgsrc/devel/gtexinfo
# make show-var VARNAME=PKGNAME
gtexinfo-4.12nb1