PR pkg/#36853 - clamav-milter doesn't start - _res is not supported for multi-threaded programs.

Hello,

I just tried to update clamav from 0.93 to 0.94 from pkgsrc-current on a
NetBSD 3.1 i386.

After successfully performing that update, I tried to restart the
services, which failed for clamav-milter as described in the closed PR
noted in the subject.

I remembered the error and the PR, and I wonder what has happened to the
patch, which had been included over the last updates, fixing the problem.

Maybe it should be reapplied?

clamav-milter is not really of any use this way.

I will apply the patch manually for now, but please, fix this.

Thanks!

- Volkmar

--
http://blog.nifelheim.info/tech