Re: firefox3 totally unusable

Rhialto, 07/30/08 16:04:
Just to make sure, I have installed these versions of seemingly related
things:

firefox3-3.0.1      Lightweight gecko-based web browser
freetype2-2.3.6nb1  Font rendering engine and library API
fontconfig-2.6.0    Library for configuring and customizing font access
Xft2-2.1.7nb3       Library for configuring and customizing font access
cairo-1.6.4nb2      Vector graphics library with cross-device output support
pango-1.20.3        Library for layout and rendering of text
gtk2+-2.12.10       GIMP Toolkit v2 - libraries for building X11 user interfaces
Xrender-0.9.0nb2    Client library for the X Rendering Extension protocol

-Olaf.

Hi,

I override default font with DejaVu* one and pages are fine including slashdot.org you mentioned before... I use most current ones of above packages --- from ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current

Regards,